Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding w/out a Camera

Ok, sort of.... It took me a while to remember what people do at a wedding without a camera in front of their face. On the drive up there was this weird sky and we pulled over to go to the bathroom in Wisconsin, and I had to snap some shots.

Straight out of camera

At the wedding, I was seeing all these great picture ops during the ceremony with my camera packed away. Shot a few reception snaps images mostly from the table, but decided it was time to put the camera away.




Nice wedding. Open bar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaceswirl said...

Beautiful sky !How could you pass that up !

June 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Randall Douglas said...

Yes. Thanks Debra. I'm finally learning to strike a happy balance with family life: I work extremely fast, communicate in advance, and stick to a assigned spot in the area.

June 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home