Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It pays to check out my journalism

Literally, I think.

I've signed on to be the Austin MN concerts examiner. I think my articles may also get some play in Minneapolis.

I'm still trying to figure out how I get paid, but I it may be based on ad impressions seen by unique visitors.

Friday (1/15/10), I went to go see James Cotton and was allowed to photograph the first 2 songs. I posted a review and a slideshow of the first two songs. This may have been a disadvantage actually (since everyone else could take pictures throughout), but I wasn't questioned while I was close to the stage for the first two songs and got to meet James Cotton backstage.

So, by all means check out my articles, and click on a few ads even (just in case).

James Cotton Performance Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home